Monday, March 14, 2011

Upcoming Classes

My blog is still under construction so keep checking back!!!! 

I wanted to let you know about my upcoming classes:

Friday, March 25th
Stamper's 10 - 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Come join us for a fun evening of stamping, socializing and FOOD!!  Make & Take 2 projects!!  Guests can come for $7 or FREE with a $15 order.  Join for a minimum of $15 per month and your 1st months order is on  me!  My Stamper's 10 meets the 3rd Friday of every month (March date change due to Spring Break).  RSVP the Wedneday prior to the class.

Saturday, April 2nd
4 Cards for $7 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Make 4 cards of differnt varities for $7.00 or FREE with a $12 order!!  This class meets on the 4th Saturday of every month (March date change due to Spring Break).

I am always adding new classes so check  my blog frequently.  You can also go to my web site to see other upcoming events or to see what Stampin' Up! has to offer.

Missy
My E-Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment