Friday, March 25, 2011

Stamp Club Tonight

Well, I haven't posted in a while, still trying to get a handle on this blog thing.  I am excited about Stamper's 10 tonight!  We are going to make 2 really cute cards that, I hope, my attendees will love.  I love sharing Stampin' Up! with others.  I am SOOOO not a creative person but, just by practice and attending classes, I have learned so much and it really isn't as hard as I thought card making, scrapbooking and paper cafting would be. 

My confidence level has gone up a lot as well as my nervousness of speaking in front of people.  Don't get me wrong, I still don't like getting up in front of a crowd, whether it be 2 or 200 people, I still blank out.  But, when I start sharing what I love about stamping and Stampin' Up! then see the class and club attendees faces light up when they see that they can make these projects too, it just makes me feel good that I am showing them something new.  There isn't anything much better than that.

2 comments:

  1. Sure wish that I could come to your class tonight! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for class tonight... always a lot of fun and i always learn something new even though i have been stamping for a LONG time...

    ReplyDelete